Initialized UDP broadcast bridge. IPAddress is the IP address on the
network we want to broadcast on. IP addresses are terms
or an atom or string of the format
A.B.C.D. Options processed:
- Name of the scope. Default is
- Subnet to broadcast on. This uses the same syntax as IPAddress.
Default classifies the network as class A, B or C depending on
the the first octet and applies the default mask.
- Public port to use. Default is 20005.
- Method to send a message to multiple peers. One of
- Use UDP broadcast messages to the LAN. This is the
- Use UDP multicast messages. This can be used on WAN networks,
provided the intermediate routers understand multicast.
- Send the messages individually to all registered peers.
For compatibility reasons Options may be the subnet mask.