- rsa_private_decrypt(+PrivateKey, +CipherText, -PlainText, +Options) is det
- rsa_private_encrypt(+PrivateKey, +PlainText, -CipherText, +Options) is det
- rsa_public_decrypt(+PublicKey, +CipherText, -PlainText, +Options) is det
- rsa_public_encrypt(+PublicKey, +PlainText, -CipherText, +Options) is det
- RSA Public key encryption and decryption primitives. A string
can be safely communicated by first encrypting it and have the
peer decrypt it with the matching key and predicate. The length
of the string is limited by the key length.
- Encoding to use for Data. Default is
- Padding scheme to use. Default is
none. Note that
only be used if you implement cryptographically sound padding
modes in your application code as encrypting unpadded data with
RSA is insecure
ssl_error(Code, LibName, FuncName, Reason) is raised if
there is an error, e.g., if the text is too long for the key.
- See also
- - load_private_key/3, load_public_key/2 can be use to load
keys from a file. The predicate load_certificate/2 can be used
to obtain the public key from a certificate.