- Start named test-unit. Same as
- Start named test-unit with options. Options provide conditional
processing, setup and cleanup similar to individual tests (second
argument of test/2
Defined options are:
- Test-unit has been blocked for the given Reason.
- Executed before executing any of the tests. If Goal fails,
the test of this unit is skipped.
- Executed before executing any of the tests.
- Executed after completion of all tests in the unit.
- Specify default for subject-to-occurs-check mode. See section
2 for details on the