- rdf_load_library(+Id) is det
- rdf_load_library(+Id, +Options) is det
- Load ontologies from the library. A library must first be
attached using rdf_attach_library/1. Defined Options are:
true (default), also load ontologies that are
- BaseURI used for loading RDF. Local definitions in
ontologies overrule this option.
- URL from which we claim to have loaded the data.
- The system does a pre-check for the existence of
all references RDF databases. If Level is
it reports missing databases as an error and fails.
warning it prints them, but continues. If
silent, no checks are preformed. Default is
- Perform the load concurrently using N threads. If not
specified, the number is determined by
false, to all the preparation, but do not execute
the actual loading. See also rdf_list_library/2.