True if OpenID is a validated OpenID associated with the current
session. The scenario for which this predicate is designed is to
allow an HTTP handler that requires a valid login to
use the transparent code below.
openid_user(Request, OpenID, ),
If the user is not yet logged on a sequence of redirects will
- Show a page for login (default: page /openid/login),
- By default, the OpenID login page is a form that is
submitted to the
verify, which calls openid_verify/2.
- openid_verify/2 does the following:
- Find the OpenID claimed identity and server
- Associate to the OpenID server
- redirects to the OpenID server for validation
- The OpenID server will redirect here with the authetication
information. This is handled by openid_authenticate/4.
- (Local) URL of page to enter OpenID information. Default
is the handler for openid_login_page/1
- See also
- - openid_authenticate/4 produces errors if login is invalid