+Options, +Request)Reply a PWP file. This interface is provided to server individual
locations from PWP files. Using a PWP file rather than generating the
page from Prolog may be desirable because the page contains a lot of
text (which is cumbersome to generate from Prolog) or because the
maintainer is not familiar with Prolog.
Options supported are:
- Serve the file using the given mime-type. Default is text/html.
- Passed to http_safe_file/2
to check for unsafe paths.
false), process the PWP file
in a module constructed from its canonical absolute path. Otherwise, the
PWP file is processed in the calling module.
- Virtual path of the script.
- Physical directory where the script lives
- Var=Value list representing the query-parameters
- If access has been authenticated, this is the authenticated user.
- One of
- Content-type provided with HTTP POST and PUT requests
- Content-length provided with HTTP POST and PUT requests
While processing the script, the file-search-path pwp includes the
current location of the script. I.e., the following will find myprolog
in the same directory as where the PWP file resides.
- See also
- To be done
- complete the initial context, as far as possible from CGI variables. See http://hoohoo.ncsa.illinois.edu/docs/cgi/env.html