Reply a PWP file. This interface is provided to server
individual locations from PWP files. Using a PWP file rather
than generating the page from Prolog may be desirable because
the page contains a lot of text (which is cumbersome to generate
from Prolog) or because the maintainer is not familiar with
Options supported are:
- Serve the file using the given mime-type. Default is
- Passed to http_safe_file/2 to check for unsafe paths.
false), process the PWP file in
a module constructed from its canonical absolute path.
Otherwise, the PWP file is processed in the calling
- Virtual path of the script.
- Physical directory where the script lives
- Var=Value list representing the query-parameters
- If access has been authenticated, this is the authenticated
- One of
- Content-type provided with HTTP POST and PUT requests
- Content-length provided with HTTP POST and PUT requests
While processing the script, the file-search-path pwp includes
the current location of the script. I.e., the following will
find myprolog in the same directory as where the PWP file
- See also
- - pwp_handler/2.
- To be done
- - complete the initial context, as far as possible from CGI
variables. See http://hoohoo.ncsa.illinois.edu/docs/cgi/env.html