[det]http_logrotate(+Options)Rotate the available log files. Note that there are two ways to deal
with the rotation of log files:
- Use the OS log rotation facility. In that case the OS must (1) move
the logfile and (2) have something calling
http_log_close/1 to close
the (moved) file and make this server create a new one on the next log
library(http/http_unix_daemon) is used, closing is achieved
by sending SIGHUP or SIGUSR1 to the process.
- Call this predicate at scheduled intervals. This can be achieved by
in the context of
schedules the maintenance actions.
- Do not rotate if the log file is smaller than Bytes. The
default is 1Mbytes.
- Number of rotated log files to keep (default 10)
- Compress the log files to the given format.
true, rotate the log files in the background.