- tap_header(+TestCount:integer) is det
- Output a TAP header. This includes the supported
TAP version and the number of tests we expect to run.
- tap_footer(+TestCount:integer, +StartState, +EndState) is det
- Output a TAP footer. This includes the number of
run, passed, and possibly failing tests.
- tap_call(+Head, +State0, -State) is det
- Calls Head as a test case and generates TAP output for
the results. State0 and State are opaque state used for
generating correct TAP output.
See tap_state/1 and tap_call/1
- tap_call(+Head) is det
- Like tap_call/3 but automatically generates a State.
This is helpful for running a single test predicate
from the toplevel.
- tap_state(-State) is det
- Unifies State with an opaque, starting state.
You should almost never need to call this directly.
Use tap_call/1 instead.
- is_test_running is semidet
- True if a TAP test is in progress. It's true for all goals inside
the dynamic scope of a TAP test. See also diag/2.
- diag(+Format, +Args) is det
- Like debug/3 for TAP tests. When a TAP test is running
(see is_test_running/0) sends a diagnostic message to the TAP output.
It behaves as a noop in other circumstances. Format and Args are
passed through to format/2.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.