I think token_uname and make_login_cookie are
- now dead, but will be needed for remember_me
Notice that you can't just compare if two hashes unify.
See authenticate_user/2 in login_database for the proper
way to do it.
- password_hash(+Plain:string, -Hash:atom) is det
- Hash a password
- token_uname(+Token:string, -Uname:text) is semidet
- Succeeds returning the user name if the token is valid
or fails if not
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- make_login_cookie(Arg1, Arg2)