- begin_indexing(+Params) is det
- Regardless of params, we always succeed
- start_index_roots(+Roots) is det
- Asynchronously index all files under the specified roots,
which should be an array of URIs for each root
- index_roots(+Roots) is det
- Given a list of root URIs, index all of the prolog source underneath
- index_root(+URI) is det
- Index all of the source files under the indicated root.
- index_text(+URI) is det
- Given a URI for a source file, index its text, taking into account
whether there is in-memory data for an open file or the current content
on the filesystem.