- owl_assert_individual(+Subject:iri, +Class:iri, +Label:rdf_literal, +Graph) is det
- asserts the named individual of Class with the SubjectIri IRI and
assigns it label Label. The individual is asserted into the graph Graph
- owl_date_time(+TimeStamp:float, -DateTime:compound, +TimeZone:atom) is det
- owl_format_date_time(+DateTime:compound, -Text:atom) is det
- Unifies Text with the xsd representation of the date_time/7 compound.
- owl_object_atom(+Object:atom, -Atom:atom) is det
- Unifies Atom with the atomic representation of the Object, which is either atomic representation of literal
or label of the resource represented by the Object.
- owl_reachable(+Subject, +Property, -Object) is nondet
owl_reachable(-Subject, +Property, +Object) is nondet
Succeeds if Subject is reachable to Object with respect to OWL semantics.
It uses the semantics of rdf_reachable/3 but Resource is not considered to
be reachable to itself unless:
- the Property makes Subject or `Object˙ reacheble to itself by a non- transistive
closure, using rdf_has/3 and the Property is not irreflexive; or
- the Property us reflexive
As such the predicate handles
properties of the Property
- owl_remove_individual(+Individual:iri, +Graph) is det
- Removes all rdf entries from the Graph where Individual is either in the subject or object role.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- owl_individual_of(Arg1, Arg2)
- owl_has(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)