- get_key(+Valid:list(char), -C:char) is det
- Get and validate a key press from the user. The character
must be one of the ones listed in Valid, otherwise, an
error message is printed and the user prompted again.
- userchk(T) is semidet
- Write T and ask this user if it is ok. User presses y or n.
userchk succeeds if if the keypress was y and fails if it was n.
- termcap(-Cap:atom, -Type:atom) is nondet
- Extracts two character termcap capabilities and types from TERMCAP environment variable.
These can be used with tty_get_capability/3.
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- put_cap(Arg1, Arg2)
- status(Arg1, Arg2)
- msg(Arg1, Arg2)
- heading(Arg1, Arg2)
- ask(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)