- parse_program(+ProgramFile, +OntologyFile, -Directives, -Rules, -Equations, -LingTerms, -Messages)
- Reads a Bousi-Prolog program together with a Bousi-Prolog
ontology, performs a lexical, syntactic and semantic analysis,
and returns the following:
- All directives, rules (including facts) and equations found in
source code files.
- A list with the linguistic terms built with the '#' operator
that were found in source code files.
- All errors and warnings generated by the parser.
OntologyFile can be '' (an empty string) if no ontology is
needed. The five lists returned by this predicate follow an
intermediate format intended to be read by 'translator' module
in order to build a TPL file.
- See also
- - translate_program/3
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- parse_query(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4, Arg5)