- directive(+Name, +Arguments)
- Evaluates and executes (at run-time) a Bousi-Prolog directive
with the given Name and list of Arguments. Basically, this
predicate will alter the BPL flags defined in the 'flags' module.
- directive(+Name, +Arguments, -Equations)
- This call is performed at compile-time. Its third argument
contains the new equations that will replace the directive
in the compiled program
- is_directive_valid(+Name, +Arguments)
- Checks if Name is the name of a Bousi-Prolog directive and, in
that case, checks also if its Arguments are correct. If Arguments
are invalid, a 'directive_error' exception with an error message
is thrown, whereas if Name doesn't represent a Bousi-Prolog
directive, this predicate fails.
directive_error(Message) Name is the name of a
Bousi-Prolog directive but its Arguments aren't valid.