This module stores the different kinds of function words.
- - Kaarel Kaljurand
- - Tobias Kuhn
- - 2008-06-26
- functionword(?FunctionWord) is det
- variable(+Word) is det
- rawnumber_number(+RawNumber:term, -Number:integer) is det
|RawNumber||- is either an integer or an English word denoting a small positive integer|
|Number||- is an integer
Only integers 0-12 are supported as words.
- propername_prefix(+Prefix:atom, +Gender:atom, +Type:atom) is det
- noun_prefix(+Prefix:atom, +Gender:atom, +Type:atom) is det
- verb_prefix(+Prefix:atom, +Type:atom) is det
- modif_prefix(+Prefix:atom) is det
- Definition of prefixes.
Support for words which are not in the lexicon.
Undefined words have to start with a prefix (e.g. `n' or `v'), e.g.
A man v:backs-up the n:web-page of the n:pizza-delivery-service.
- syntax disambiguates (and not morphology):
the n:blah runs. AND the n:blah run. get different readings (singular vs plural respectively)
the n:blah v:qwerty. (gets only singular reading, since this is arrived at first)
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- propername_prefix(Arg1, Arg2)
- noun_prefix(Arg1, Arg2)