stable (switch to development
SWI-Prolog Changelog from version 8.0.0 to 8.0.1
[Jan 23 2019]
- FIXED: add -rdynamic to cflags to export symbols (fix #420) Only do
this if we do not put the Prolog core in a shared object. * After
cmake 3.4 -rdynamic is not added when building a
target. This breaks the android termux build. This patch
solves the problem.
- TEST: Fixed test that broke due to assert to a static procedure
unrelated to the test.
- FIXED: Issue#81: assert/1 and friends must produce a permission error
if the predicate is not dynamic and defined.
- FIXED: in_temporary_module/3: destroy the load context for files
loaded into this module.
[Jan 22 2019]
- FIXED: load_files/2: Added predicate option declaration for
[Jan 21 2019]
- CLEANUP: Proper range test (LONG_MAX -> INPTR_T_MAX)
[Jan 18 2019]
[Jan 17 2019]
- FIXED: possible crash when loading saved states that contain procedures
with NULL modules
- PORT: Generate i386 binaries on x86_64 Debian based Linux systems.
- BUILD: Updated minimum CMake version required to 3.5
[Jan 15 2019]
[Jan 14 2019]
- DIST: added packages/windows directory to source archive. Keri Harris
[Jan 25 2019]
[Jan 24 2019]
- FIXED: tokenize_atom/2 when the atom contains an illegal number could
result in a variable (unbound) extra token in the output.
[Jan 15 2019]
- DOC: add table package docs