- open_resource(:Name, -Stream) is det
- open_resource(:Name, -Stream, +Options) is det
- open_resource(:Name, ?Class, -Stream) is det
- Open resource with given Name, returning a Stream.
- current_resource(:Name, ?File) is nondet
- List all currently declared resources. Should eventually deal
with resources that are already part of the state.
- c_open_resource(:Name, +Mode, -Stream)[private]
- Callback for PL_open_resource().
- res_iri_hook(+Action, +IRI, -Stream) is det[private]
- Define the
res:// IRI scheme, binding to the central resource
DB. For speed, the first call calls index_rc/0 that creates a
predicate associating IRIs to offsets in the central resource ZIP.
- access_ok(+Access, +Entry, -Ok) is det[private]
- This assumes directories are added with a trailing /
- iri_zipper(+IRI, -Zipper) is semidet[private]
- iri_zipper_ex(+IRI, -Zipper) is det[private]
- Find and position a zipper for IRI. Fails if this cannot be found.
- iri_offset(+IRI, -Offset) is semidet[private]
- True when Offset is the zipper offset where we can find IRI.
- zipper_file_property(+Zipper, -Name, +Prop, -Value)[private]
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- open_resource(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)