Read/write compressed data based on the zlib library.
- - Jan Wielemaker
- See also
- - http://www.zlib.net/
- - http://www.swi-prolog.org/packages/zlib.html
- gzopen(+File, +Mode, -Stream) is det
- gzopen(+File, +Mode, -Stream, +Options) is det
- Open a file compatible with the gzip program. Note that if a
file is opened in
append mode, a second gzip image will be
added to the end of the file. The gzip standard defines that a
file can hold multiple gzip images and inflating the file
results in a concatenated stream of all inflated images.
Options are passed to open/4 and zopen/3. Default format is
- http:encoding_filter(+Encoding, +In0, -In) is semidet[multifile]
- Act as plugin for library(http/http_open) for processing content
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.
- gzopen(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3, Arg4)
- zopen(Arg1, Arg2, Arg3)