This file defines the PlDoc wiki parser, which parses both comments and
wiki text files. The original version of this SWI-Prolog wiki format was
largely modeled after Twiki (http://twiki.org/). The current version is
extended to take many aspects from markdown, in particular the doxygen
- See also
- - http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual/markdown.html
- wiki_lines_to_dom(+Lines:lines, +Args:list(atom), -Term) is det
- Translate a Wiki text into an HTML term suitable for html//1
from the html_write library.
- wiki_codes_to_dom(+String, +Args, -DOM) is det
- Translate a plain text into a DOM term.
|String||- Plain text. Either a string or a list of codes.|
- prolog:doc_wiki_face(-Out, +VarNames)// is semidet[multifile]
- prolog:doc_wiki_face(-Out, +VarNames, +Options0)// is semidet[multifile]
- Hook that can be used to provide additional processing for
additional inline wiki constructs. The DCG list is a list of
tokens. Defined tokens are:
- Recognised word (alphanumerical)
- Single character atom representing punctuation marks or the
' ' (space), representing white-space.
The Out variable is input for the backends defined in
doc_latex.pl and doc_html.pl. Roughly, these are terms similar
to what html//1 from library(http/html_write) accepts.
- prolog:url_expansion_hook(+Term, -HREF, -Label) is semidet[multifile]
- This hook is called after recognising
Term is of the form Alias(Rest). If it succeeds, it must bind
HREF to an atom or string representing the link target and Label
to an html//1 expression for the label.
- autolink_extension(?Ext, ?Type) is nondet
- True if Ext is a filename extensions that create automatic links
in the documentation.
- autolink_file(?File, -Type) is nondet
- Files to which we automatically create links, regardless of the
- section_comment_header(+Lines, -Header, -RestLines) is semidet
- Processes /** <section> comments. Header is a term
section(Type, Title), where Title is an atom holding the
section title and Type is an atom holding the text between <>.
|Lines||- List of Indent-Codes.|
|Header||- DOM term of the format \|
where Type is an atom from <type> and Title is
a string holding the type.
- summary_from_lines(+Lines:lines, -Summary:list(codes)) is det
- Produce a summary for Lines. Similar to JavaDoc, the summary is
defined as the first sentence of the documentation. In addition,
a sentence is also ended by an empty line or the end of the
- indented_lines(+Text:list(codes), +Prefixes:list(codes), -Lines:list) is det
- Extract a list of lines without leading blanks or characters
from Prefix from Text. Each line is a term Indent-Codes, where
Indent specifies the line_position of the real text of the line.
- strip_leading_par(+Dom0, -Dom) is det
- Remove the leading paragraph for environments where a paragraph
is not required.