Client config to login to a Unity-idm server using oauth2. This oauth2
config has the following properties:
- The login page does not open in an iframe due to
X-Frame-Options: DENY. Therefore we need
- The server does not provide a JWT
id_token, so we must explicitly
- The server has no discovery endpoint and thus we must specify all
URLs explicitly. Note that the endpoints can be configured in the
Unity configuration and thus may be wrong for your setup.
- As we use self-signed SSL certificates we must set
cert_verify_hook to accept any certificate.
- See also
- - http://www.unity-idm.eu/