- [det]html_resource(+About, +Properties)
- Register an HTML head resource. About is either an atom that
specifies an HTTP location or a term Alias(Sub). This works similar to absolute_file_name/2.
See http:location_path/2 for details.
Recognised properties are:
- Other required script and css files. If this is a plain file name, it is interpreted relative to the declared resource. Requirements can be a list, which is equivalent to multiple requires properties.
false), do not include About itself, but only its dependencies. This allows for defining an alias for one or more resources.
- States that About is an aggregate of the resources in List.
Registering the same About multiple times extends the properties defined for About. In particular, this allows for adding additional dependencies to a (virtual) resource.
- Include ResourceOrList and all dependencies derived from it
and add them to the HTML
headusing html_post/2. The actual dependencies are computed during the HTML output phase by html_insert_resource/3.
Tags are associated to your profile if you are logged in