- When given as the only option, it prints the architecture identifier (see Prolog flag arch) and exits. See also -dump-runtime-variables. Also available as -arch.
- --dump-runtime-variables [=format]
- When given as the only option, it prints a sequence of variable settings
that can be used in shell scripts to deal with Prolog parameters. This
feature is also used by swipl-ld (see section
10.5). Below is a typical example of using this feature.
eval `swipl --dump-runtime-variables` cc -I$PLBASE/include -L$PLBASE/lib/$PLARCH ...
The option can be followed by
=shto dump in POSIX shell format (default) or
cmdto dump in MS-Windows cmd.exe compatible format.
- When given as the only option, it summarises the most important options. Also available as -h and -help.
- When given as the only option, it summarises the version and the architecture identifier. Also available as -v.
Tag confusing pages with doc-needs-help|Tags are associated to your profile if you are logged in