This library performs checks on the installed system to verify which
optional components are available and whether all libaries that load
shared objects/DLLs can be loaded.
- component(?Component, -Features) is nondet[private]
- This predicate describes the test components. Features is a dict
with the following components:
- (Additional) test that must succeed for the component to be
- URL with additional information, relative to
http://www.swi-prolog.org/build/issues/. If not provided,
the library file with extension
.html is used.
- If the library does not exist, do not complain.
- One of
linux. If present, the component
is only checked for if we are running on a version of the
specified operating system.
- After successful evaluation that loading and basic operation
of the component succeeds, run this to check additional
- Check features of the installed system. Performs the following
- Test whether features that depend on optional libraries
are present (e.g., unbounded arithmetic support)
- Test that all standard libraries that depend on foreign
code are present.
- provides a test_installation predicate to run the tests
at runtime if the system was built with -DINSTALL_TESTS
If issues are found it prints a diagnostic message with a link
to a wiki page with additional information about the issue.
- check_installation(-Issues:list(pair)) is det
- As check_installation/0, but additionally returns a list of
Component-Problem pairs. Problem is one of
(optional component is not present),
not_found (component is
not present) or
failed (component is present but cannot be
- test_installation is semidet
- test_installation(+Options) is semidet
- Run regression tests in the installed system. Requires the system
to be build using
false, do not test the packages
- Only test package package.
- test_component(+Properties) is semidet[private]
- Run additional tests to see whether the componnent really works.
- check_features(+Properties) is semidet[private]
- Check for additional features of the components.
- See also
- - check_component/1 should be used for checking that the
- run_silent(:Goal, +Properties) is semidet[private]
- Succeed if Goal succeeds and does not print any errors or
- run_collect_messages(Goal, Result, Messages) is det[private]
- Run Goal, unify Result with
and messages with a list of generated error and warning
messages. Each message is a term:
- See also
- - message_hook/3.
- Report features supported by library(archive).
- Test whether jquery.js can be found
- Validate that Prolog is installed in $PATH
The following predicates are exported, but not or incorrectly documented.