An interface to consul:
The module requires a local consul agent running on the default port.
- - Can Bican
- See also
- - https://www.consul.io/
- - BSD 2-clause
- consul_services(-Services:list) is semidet
- Lists services registered on consul. This only lists the service names, further querying should be performed by consul_service/2.
|Services||- List of strings, all registered services on the consul agent.|
- consul_service(+Service:atom, -Properties:dict) is semidet
- Lists properties of a service registered on consul. Result is a dict of properties:
|Service||- the name of the service, as received from consul_services/1.|
|Properties||- the properties of the queried service, as a dict of:
- host: IP address of the service.
- port: Port of the service.
- tags: Tags associated with the service, as a list.
- read_consul_key(+Key:atom, -Value:atom) is semidet
- Same as
read_consul_key(Key, Value, [as(atom)]).
- See also
- - read_consul_key/3
- read_consul_key(+Key:atom, -Value:atom, +Options:options) is semidet
- Reads a key from consul kv database
|Key||- Name of the key to query for.|
|Value||- Value of the queried key.|
|Options||- Provided options are:
as(+Type) Type of the value. Type can be
- delete_consul_key(+Key:atom) is det
- Deletes a key from consul kv database
|Key||- name of the key to delete|
- update_consul_key(+Key:atom, +Value:atom) is det
- Creates or updates a key in consul kv database
|Key||- name of the key to update|
|Value||- new value of the key|
- register_consul_service(+Service:atom, +Host:atom, +Port:integer, +Tags:list) is det
- Registers a service in consul or updates the existing service
|Service||- service name to register|
|Host||- IP address of the service|
|Port||- port of the service|
|Tags||- tags associated with the service|
- deregister_consul_service(+Service:atom) is det
- Deregisters a service in consul
|Service||- service name to deregister|